Join our local Dunedin, Florida Events and experience a culinary treat like no other!
Palate Culinary Services hosts regular events at local Dunedin venues.
Don’t miss our next scheduled Brunch event at
Caledonia Brewing, 587 Main St. in Dunedin.
All previous Brunches were sold out!
March 03, 2024
This event is SOLD OUT. Our Bacon & Beer Brunch starts at 11:30am at Caledonia Brewing. The menu includes:
- Chefs' Poutine - Duck fat roasted potatoes with jack cheese and chipotle bacon gravy
- Caesar salad with crispy pork belly croutons
- Seared (in bacon grease) large sea scallops with maple cream sauce
- Frittata - wedge of spinach, mushroom, Havarti frittata with crumbled spicy bacon
- Candied walnuts and brown sugar bacon ice cream
March 13, 2024
Our Beer Dinner starts at 6:30pm at Caledonia Brewing. The menu includes:
- Beer Cheese Soup with Toasted Beer & Garlic Quick Bread
- Mixed Green Salad with Orange Ale, Spiced Nuts & Goat Cheese
- Grilled Teriyaki Beer Chicken with Stir Fried Asian Vegetables
- Salmon with Hops Bearnaise over Cauliflower Puree
- Stout Dark Chocolate Cake with Tart Raspberry Glaze & Mocha Chantilly
March 22, 2024
Crepes with Marinated Wild and Domestic Mushroom & Red Wine Demi Glace -Paired with Domaine Les Tuileries Pinot Noir
Lamb Persillade with Pasta Milanese & Mediterranean Layered Vegetable Torte with Eggplant, Bell Peppers, Zucchini, Onions and Garlic & a Balsamic Drizzle ~ Paired with 2019 Tinazzi Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore
Chinese 5-spice Breast of Duck with Blackberry Compote over Mixed Wild Rice ~ Paired with 2017 Russell Family Vineyards O.V.Z Zinfandel
Bailey’s Irish Creme Brulee paired with Irish Coffee Cordial
Tickets are $95 per person including wine pairing plus tax and tip.
April 07, 2024
Our Bacon & Beer Brunch starts at 11:30am at Caledonia Brewing. The menu includes:
- Warm Cheese Dip with Bacon & Beer Served with Pretzels
- Asparagus, Bacon and Gruyere Cheese Quiche
- Shrimp & Grits with Tomato Bacon Gravy
- Bacon Slider Burgers with Caramelized Onions
- Southern Caramel Cake with Candied Bacon Crunch